Last weekend we made it to Bald Point Beach in the panhandle of Florida. The best part of the beach experience was when the tide went down revealing a sandbar stretching out into the Gulf. We were able to walk out about 50 yards into the water and see some pretty neat crabs scurrying to find deeper water. It was also fun to think that while we were enjoying the beach and 85 degree temps, Northern Utah was receiving one of the first snow storms of the year. I think I am going to enjoy a mild winter!
6 years ago
6 comment(s):
Hey!!!
Yes Brandon we did see alligators at the zoo,but I'm not sure if i would want to see them in the wild.I think they might want to eat me,and the only reason they haven't eaten you yet is because they are scared of you,or because you can't fir in their mouths in one bite! (my gorilla amrs might not be able to fit though)!
Yours Truly,
Katie
Koford and her long arms!!! :-D
Beautiful photo!!!!
Wow. You guys go on so many adventures. Thanks for actually posting a photo with the two of you in it. :] I'm a bit jealous of the weather you're experiencing.
What a great photo!
Kristen B
The snowy weather makes for some sweet homework! I know your jealous.
I'm glad you guys like it there! One day I may have to move somewhere that doesn't require North Face, or Marmot clothing 6 months of the year.
Have fun at the beach!
Riley
I can't believe you were walking on the beach while we were getting snow! How amazing for you guys!! Yay Florida!
Wow--I am totally jealous...but happy for you guys. It is a really cute picture.
Post a Comment