By the way... just looking at this again and I HAVE to tell you because when you think these things, especially of preggo women, you HAVE to share them; Kristen, you look SO BEAUTIFUL in this picture. I love the shirt and the background and you're smile is glowing (I know, people say that and you never feel that way but you DEFINITELY look it!)
5 comment(s):
How sweet!
umm...is that a hint?!
There's a little noodle in there! it's precious!
By the way... just looking at this again and I HAVE to tell you because when you think these things, especially of preggo women, you HAVE to share them; Kristen, you look SO BEAUTIFUL in this picture. I love the shirt and the background and you're smile is glowing (I know, people say that and you never feel that way but you DEFINITELY look it!)
http://www.momsview.com/deals.shtml
For the future parents
Post a Comment