"How about you mash me on up and stuff me in that sling o' yours, that's about the only way I can get to sleep. Reminds me o' where I usta sleep, ya see?"
I totally owe you (and several others) a baby gift, so of course I'll make your sweetie some shoes. What I need you to do is measure her foot and let me know how big it is so I cam make sure to make them large enough. And let me know if you have a color or design preference. yea! I love making shoes!
5 comment(s):
Cute photo - feelin' a little sleep deprived are ya? Soldier on... It only lasts a few more years!
Ha ha... she looks so cozy and peaceful
I totally owe you (and several others) a baby gift, so of course I'll make your sweetie some shoes. What I need you to do is measure her foot and let me know how big it is so I cam make sure to make them large enough. And let me know if you have a color or design preference. yea! I love making shoes!
its a good thing she wasnt that big when she was born its neat to see how much she has grown in such a short time ya gotta love it baby
Elle is one darling girl!
Post a Comment