A Study of the Koford Family
After much deliberation, we have agreed on a discipline technique for Elle.
Great idea. And if she does something super bad, you can strap lead bricks to her back.
That's too funny!
BRANDON! Sorry- I guess not by name but do you not consider yourself part of "Kristen's family"?! ;) YOU are a very important part of Kristen's family! Yes yes yes.
It's never too early to teach discipline. I like your style, I think the Ozmuns need to try this tactic.
has Kofordology gone to sleep ? the shadow
Post a Comment
5 comment(s):
Great idea. And if she does something super bad, you can strap lead bricks to her back.
That's too funny!
BRANDON! Sorry- I guess not by name but do you not consider yourself part of "Kristen's family"?! ;) YOU are a very important part of Kristen's family! Yes yes yes.
It's never too early to teach discipline. I like your style, I think the Ozmuns need to try this tactic.
has Kofordology gone to sleep ? the shadow
Post a Comment